15 November 2005

[SOLD] L'oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation



Matches perfectly the tone & texture of the skin.


Shade: G3 Golden Beige - suitable for yellowish asian skin.


30ml






True Match Makeup precisely matches your skin's texture and tone. Formulated with Opti-Blend Complex so you can control coverage and fine-tune it. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections. Packed with vitamin B and E and glycerin to nourish skin. Ultra-pure formula contains no-oils, fragrances or pore-clogging fillers.

* Outstanding coverage without caking.
* Perfect color without tide marks.
* Flawless finish, made-to-measure.. your skin simply made more perfect.
* Dermatologically tested.

missylees' note: Used it few times and about 80% left in the bottle. Still long way to go. I want to sell this item because, I have too many liquid foundations. But now, I started to love to wear powdery foundation (fall in love with BE foundation). So, me want to reduce the number of liquid foundations in my collection. Besides, the color wasn't suit me well because my skintone is pinkish but this one is yellowish. Would be perfect for someone with fair/medium yellowish skin.

missylees' review: I like this foundation. It easily blends and sinks into my skin. Medium coverage and lightweight. Perfect for daily use.

Retail: RM 49.90
Our Price: RM 25 (Save about 50%)
Please contact: aishah_ara@yahoo.co.uk

missylees' Policy: Please add RM 5 for postage. No returns & refunds will be entertained.

No comments: