27 December 2005

[SOLD] Lancome Photogenic Foundation

Used foundation (used once, 1x pump).
Color : Lys Rose 02

New foundation but unboxed.
Color : Cognac 05


A light-reflecting makeup SPF10. It helps master light from any angle. This foundation enlightens your skin for a natural glow and visibly tones down any redness. Immediately restores the natural radiance. Suitable for normal skin.


Makeup alley reviews: Click Here

Mz's comment: I wear this foundation myself in Lys Rose 02. Was naive and bought it for RM120 at JJ Midvalley. But I love this simply because it's very long lasting despite my very very oily skin. One of the best for me.

BeautyBazaar's Review: This isn't just a plain review..but my testimonial too. I have never actually come accross a foundation that kinda changes your whole look. Dull, lifeless skin? Try Photogenic. Light acne scarring or light eye circles? Buy Photogenic. A plain Jane in general? Be a bombshell with Photogenic. It makes you glow. Say bye-bye to matte foundation. The glowy luminous look is here to stay. Did not cause any trouble to my acne prone skin. Simply perfect.

Retail: RM 120
Our Price: RM 60 (save 50%)
Please contact: ellywirda@gmail.com (postage RM5 for every delivery regardless quantity)

No comments: