29 July 2006

[Mega Sale] Estee & Body Shop


EDITED: 12 Aug 2006









Please contact: ellywirda@gmail.com (postage RM5 for every delivery regardless quantity)

Estee Lauder WhiteLight EX - Extra Brightening Foundation SPF 25/ PA++
Color: 05 - Cool Cream
Used a few times (4-5 times). I love it but cam tak sesuai to wear after AHA products (I use AHA skincare range).

Note: The packaging is quite scratched because i put it in my makeup bag, but the content is still good :)


Retail Price: RM155
Our Old price: RM 50
Our New Price!! : RM 35


Body Shop Magnolia Eau De Parfum
Have used a few times. (You can see the picture to see how much is left.. which I estimate around 90%). I rarely wear perfumes. Asik terlupa nak pakai jer.
New: Around RM95
Our Price: RM 40


Body Shop EDT : Zinzibar


HAVE NEVER WORN YET. NEW.
New: RM 39
My price: RM 25

No comments: