30 October 2005

[SOLD] Dior So Cheek


Dior So Cheek

Natural cheek glow
Shade: Brown So Warm #458
0.28 oz. / 8 gm


A creamy texture that becomes a lightweight powder. Apply it with your fingertips for luscious, radiant cheek color.

Makeupalley reviews: Click here
missylees' note: Dior So Cheek makes you look naturally flushed. I think this color would be great with any skintone. Definitely worth the $$. Be "so cheek"!
Mz's comment: I love this, got this shimmery stuff in it... kinda like a bronzer...for a glowing, flushed complexion... I'm just started wearing this myself... and I think im falling in loove... worth the buy.... definately

Retail: RM 95
Our Price: RM 50 (Save 47.4%)
Please contact: aishah_ara@yahoo.co.uk Or ellywirda@gmail.com


missylees' Policy: Please add RM 5 for postage. No returns & refunds will be entertained.
Mz's policy: RM 5 for each order... regardless of quantity...

No comments: