28 October 2005

[SOLD] Shiseido Fluid Foundation

Shiseido Fluid Foundation
SPF 15
Shade: Deep ochre O8 - perfect for medium to tan

With its refreshing, light texture, fluid foundation provide superb coverage and a translucent matte finish with an amazingly natural look.

It moisturizers as it minimizes flaws, utilizing Advanced Luminous Technology to create even texture and tone.

Minimizes the visibility of pores and softens imperfections.
Reduces shine with Oil-Absorbing Powder.
Contains Multi-Nutrient Factor, an advanced moisturizer.
30ml / 1.1 oz.
without box.

missylees' note: I'm using this foundation. I must say this is the best liquid foundation I've tried. I have very oily skin. With this foundation, I don't have to spend my time blotting my face. Lightweight foundation with natural finish.

Retail: RM 103
Our Price: RM 50 (Save 51.45%)
Please contact: aishah_ara@yahoo.co.uk

missylees' Policy: No added postage cost for Peninsular Malaysia. Sabah & Sarawak, please add RM 4 for postage. No returns & refunds will be entertained.

No comments: